Obsessive, compulsive disorders
This Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) awareness course is designed for support staff who work with individuals with OCD. Attendees will have a better understanding of what OCD is and how it is caused. Attendees will also gain additional knowledge into the neurological side of OCD and how it is best approached and managed.
Course Learning Outcomes:
• What is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
• Obsessions and Compulsions
• The causes of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
• The types of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
• Who is affected by Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
• Treatments for OCD
Number of sessions:
Each session length (hrs):